This course is suitable for anyone wishing to develop or enhance their knowledge of Sage 50. This Powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution is ideal for its use of book keeping at work, or for starting a business. On this course you will learn how to create invoices, VAT returns and much more.
The following topics are covered during the Sage New User course:
- Understanding the basic concepts of Nominal, Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Key decisions prior to setup
- Recording customer and supplier details
- Setting up sales and purchase invoices
- Creating credit notes
- Entering bank payments and receipts
- Setting up petty cash details
- Transferring funds
- Creating new nominal accounts
- Creating invoices
- Creating reports (aged debtor analysis etc.)
- Bank reconciliation's
- VAT returns
- The Trial Balance Report
- Creating and Amending Accounts
- Setting up Customer and Supplier Records
This one day training course provides free parking, lunch and refreshments, manual, certificate, and post course support.
Terms and Conditions.
Generally, our courses run from 09:30 until 16:30 unless otherwise stated. Some courses will be more than 1 day so please read the dates at the time of booking.
After booking via Eventbrite you will receive notification from them of your purchase. You will also receive joining instructions from the SquareOne team, confirming dates, times and location. We will also at that time check on any special needs or dietary requirements you may have.
In the unlikely event that this course is cancelled – then SquareOne will work with you to schedule new dates.