Actions and Detail Panel
Sage Accounts Training - 6 Financial Reporting
Thu 29 June 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
- Periods in Sage explained
- Fixed Asset Register option
- Month-end and year-end journals
- How to change your financial year
- 25 point ‘data review and year-end prep’ checklist
- Schedules for your accountant – Fixed Asset Register, Depreciation methods and schedules, stock, WIP, Accrued income, prepayments, deferred income, accruals, wages
- Financial Reporting – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
- Batch Reporting
- Running your financial year, including archive and budget options
9.15am - Arrival and refreshments
9.30am - Session starts
11am - Break with refreshments
12.30pm - Session finishes
Why choose us?
Our team have over 50 years combined experience using Sage and specialise in Sage 50 Accounts and Essentials training. Through our experience and expertise we help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to help Sage work effectively for you and your company.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- existing Sage users who would like to learn more about the program
- managers or business owners who would like to understand more about Sage or how to review their employee's work
- anyone looking to enhance their C.V.
- people that have been on a Sage course before and would like to refresh their knowledge
- AAT students
- bookkeepers or accountants
What do I need to bring?
Yourself, a calculator and a notepad (these course is jam-packed, so you'll want to make lots of notes!).
*PowerPoint notes and relevant handouts will be emailed to you after the course.
How are the courses delivered?
Are group courses are delivered in small groups up to 6/8 people. We talk you through the ins and outs of how to complete each step.
What do I get for my money?
Three hour course delivered by an experienced Management Accountant & Sage trainer, full copy of the PowerPoint slides as a point of reference, relevant handouts, free parking and refreshments.
Who is the course tutor?
Our primary course tutor is Rebecca Wooderson. She has been training people how to use Sage since 2000 and has an in depth knowledge of the program. She has worked with all types and sizes of companies from sole traders to much larger companies. Rebecca is often referred to by her clients as "The Sage Lady". In her spare time she enjoys knitting, crochet, sewing, gardening, music, volunteering and spending time with her family and friends. http://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccawooderson
Cancellation or Deferral of Classroom Course
A minimum of 14 days written notice prior to the course start date is required for cancellations or deferral of any individual classroom course or classroom course bundle. If 14 days written notice is provided, we will refund you in full. Under no circumstances will a refund be given if less than 14 days notice is given, or if the course has already started.