This course is suitable for users of the Sage Instant Accounts or Sage 50 Accounts range.
What our delegates say:
" Lots of quick tips"
"A friendly laid back approach - frank without the flannel. Great!"
"Very good value for money"
- Sage clever tricks
- Bad debts - reclaiming the VAT
- Dealing with bounced cheques
- Supplier refunds
- Recurring entries
- Bank reconciliation and supporting reports
- Nominal Ledger structure - in detail, debits and credits
Our team have over 35 years combined experience using Sage and specialise in Sage Instant and Sage 50 training. Through our experience and expertise we help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to help Sage work effectively for you and your company.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- existing Sage users who would like to learn more about the program
- managers or business owners who would like to understand more about Sage or how to review their employee's work
- anyone looking to enhance their C.V.
- people that have been on a Sage course before and would like to refresh their knowledge
- AAT students
- bookkeepers or accountants
What do I need to bring?
Yourself and a notepad (these course is jam-packed, so you'll want to make lots of notes!).
* Delegates take lots of notes and then try the functions for themselves at their own pace after the course (PowerPoint notes and relevant handouts will be emailed to you).
How are the courses delivered?
We talk you through the ins and outs of how to complete each step.
What do I get for my money?
Three hour courses delivered by an experienced Management Accountant & Sage trainer, full copy of the PowerPoint slides as a point of reference, relevant handouts, free parking and refreshments.
Who is the course tutor?
Our primary course tutor is Rebecca Wooderson. She has been training people how to use Sage since 2000 and has an in depth knowledge of the program. She has worked with all types and sizes of companies from sole traders to much larger companies. Rebecca is often referred to by her clients as "The Sage Lady". In her spare time she enjoys knitting, crochet, sewing, gardening, music, volunteering and spending time with her family and friends. http://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccawooderson
When & Where
Sage Accounts Solutions (Ipswich)
WE BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN ACCOUNTANCY AND I.T. TRAINING BY TEACHING NEW AND EXISTING USERS OF SAGE HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THEIR SOFTWARE
Sage Accounts Solutions specialises in Sage Instant, Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll training. All our team are experienced Sage trainers and qualified finance professionals.
Call us on 01473 530235 for more information about how we can help you.
We are one of only 356* Sage Accounting Partners in the UK who are accredited and certified by Sage (UK) Limited (* figure correct as at 16/11/2015)