Actions and Detail Panel
Sales and Operations Planning Course - 2 days (residential)
Mon, 3 Apr 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 4 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
Sales and Operations Planning (“S&OP”) is a powerful way for senior management to co ordinate activities across the different functions of a business. It is a highly effective route for translating strategy and board-level policies into practical action.
Applied effectively, it can lead to major improvements in key performance measures, including: profitability, cash flow, customer service, working capital requirements and return on capital. This course explains how to put S&OP into practice.
The price includes one nights' accommodation.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is suitable for anyone who participates in the S&OP process, or is likely to do so, including: executive directors and senior managers; sales, marketing and operations professionals and analysts; IT and business process support staff.
What Will The Course Cover?
- the role and objectives of S&OP
- the place of S&OP within the overall planning and control framework
- the decisions that S&OP should address
- how to design an S&OP process and structure to fit your business, including:
- participants and their roles
- product families and groupings
- planning horizons
- stages in the S&OP cycle
- inputs and outputs
- performance measures
- leadership and behavioural requirements for success
- key analysis and modelling techniques
What Will Delegates Gain?
The course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of:
- how S&OP can be used to make major improvements in business performance;
- how S&OP works and the steps involved in implementing it;
- their own role in a successful S&OP process.
Date and Time
Venue to be confirmed