Most people set up in business because they have a keen interest in their subject - not because they want to become sales people. However, without sales, no company can survive!
This half day, workshop-style programme teaches the basic methodologies and skills that everyone who deals with customers’ needs to know and adopt. Previous sales experience is not necessary as the key objective is to equip delegates with straightforward, no-nonsense basic sales skills that will have a dramatic immediate positive impact on sales performance and generate sustainable future business growth.
Timings: Registration is from 08:45 with the workshop commencing at 09:00 and finishing at 12:30 hrs.
Delegates will learn:
How to achieve and maintain a professional attitude towards selling
- To identify, learn, manage and improve their sales process
- The three key prompts to help you when dealing with prospects
And how to:
- Book good quality appointments
- Manage meetings with prospects to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ask the right questions that help move the sales process forward to win more orders
- Competently handle difficult questions and objections without conflict
- Differentiate between “features and benefits” to create new opportunities
- Negotiate effectively to increase average order value and achieve more sales
- Retain more customers and to increase their life-time value
- Manage the sales pipeline for accurate forecasting to improve cash-flow and budgeting
The transformation from taking orders, to winning business and making profitable sales!
Who will benefit?
- Owners and managers of small businesses
- Inexperienced sales people entering into the role for the first time.