The success of your business depends on winning sales.
No sales, no business.
if you run a business you have many hats to wear with one of them being a sales person. it can be difficult managing this as you may not have the sales sills or experience of how to contact potential customers never mind get them to buy off you.Our session 'Sales for non-Sales' is boiled down to a fast paced education on how to contact,, attract engage, get noticed and win sales.
'Sales for non-sales' is a workshop which will teach you how to use your natural existing life skills and move them into a work situation, so that you are able to sell to existing and new customers. We won't turn you into a hard-nosed sales person but a person who will understand what is required to sell.
The session is split into two sections:
How to get over a positive message to your customers
- How the use of certain words can grab your prospects attention?
- How to answer the question "What do you do?"
- What selling skills you really need to win new business
- The secret to sales success
Part two - How to add value for your customer and importantly to you
- The four sales strategies you can use
- A successful approach to prospecting for new business
- Why asking great questions is the answer
- The best question to ask at the end of a meeting
- A sales close to increase your chances of the business