The success of your business depends on winning sales.
No sales, no business.
if you run a business you have many hats to wear with one of them being a sales person. it can be difficult managing this as you may not have the sales sills or experience of how to contact potential customers never mind get them to buy off you.Our session 'Sales for non-Sales' is boiled down to a fast paced education on how to contact,, attract engage, get noticed and win sales.
'Sales for non-sales' is a workshop which will teach you how to use your natural existing life skills and move them into a work situation, so that you are able to sell to existing and new customers. We won't turn you into a hard-nosed sales person but a person who will understand what is required to sell.
The session is split into two sections:
Part one - How to get over a positive message to your customers
- What messages are you sending out to customers?
- How to use certain words and how you deliver them
- The secret to delivering a great 'Customer Service'
- The best answer to the question 'What do you do?'
Part two - How to add value for your customer and importantly to you
- What are customer looking for from you?
- How to recognise and handle certain customers?
- The importance of building good customer relationships
- Why it is important to be able to listen as well as ask good questions
- Why you should talk about benefits and not features
Date and Time
The Business Factory
North Tyneside Business Centre54 Saville Street
54 Saville Street