Actions and Detail Panel
Sales Management Success Principles
Thu 29 June 2017, 09:30 – 11:45 BST
Join us along with other CEOs, MDs, Business Leaders and Sales Directors for a thought-provoking and executive Sales Management workshop.
Sales Manager - the toughest job in the room?
Great sales teams start with great Sales Managers.
The only way Sales Managers can grow sales and profits is through establishing a management system that's built on productive sales behaviour, cooperation, collaboration and accountability.
Do you know how to do that? You might find this workshop useful if you feel that:
- It's almost impossible to find and retain high-performing salespeople
- The performance of your sales team is inconsistent
- Your salespeople lack accountability and often do not deliver the agreed objectives
- Too much money and time is wasted for the long settling in periods
In this session you will learn:
- How to select and hire high-performing salespeople
- How to motivate and lead a team to perform
- How to maximise team's performance and increase sales
- How to identify and deal with underperformance within the first 4 weeks in the role
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our training centre is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and benefits from free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call our office on 0141 442 0200 or send an email to Kristina.Kandejeva@sandler.com