Actions and Detail Panel
Sales & Marketing Excellence Trainging for Marketing Heads and Staff
Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 09:00 – Sat, 19 Nov 2016, 14:00 GMT
The 4 day Sales & Marketing ExcellenceTraining™ programme has been designed for both new and existing sales leaders who not only want to develop their skills as a leader, but also want to drive selling performance across their teams.
Delivered 4 days, delegates complete a series of tasks in between sessions that have an immediate and measurable impact on the levels of sales activity and productivity of their salesforce.
Prior to the start of the programme, the HH & Associates training team will complete a comprehensive assessment of each of the elected delegates as follows:
- Online Skills Assessment to measure the key areas of strength and weaknesses of the individuals and the management team as a whole.
- Online Management 360° Assessment to cross check the individuals’ completed skills assessment with their management perceptions.
- 1:1 Interviews with each of the delegates to explore personal motivations, and to create engagement between delegates and the Innergy training team prior to the programme.
This time spent with delegates prior to the programme also provides the HH & Associates training team with a greater understanding of that delegate’s current sales and leadership processes, practices, company specific language and environment to ensure all training content delivered is aligned to the individuals’ businesses.
During the course of the programme, each of the delegates will have a number of activities and “assignments” to complete, each of which relate directly to their business and teams, including the renowned £80,000 Sales Innovation Projects.
The programme then culminates in a final review with each of the delegates (1:1) one month after the conclusion of the course itself, to measure the progress against the original objectives, and to develop an ongoing development plan to ensure the new skills and learning continues to be used in the business.
To note, a dedicated coaching hotline is available to delegates throughout the course of the programme to provide any ongoing support and development between session, as well as a number of online tools and eLearning content to support the face to face interactions.
To provide sales leaders with the opportunity to explore different approaches to sales leadership through both theory and practical application. They will be able to draw on their own experiences and examples alongside the theory to understand how to practically apply them in their own work environment.
Through group discussions and role plays delegates will be able to explore the proven methods of developing high performing sales teams, increasing employee engagement and improving sales force effectiveness.
Session One: Good to Great - Getting from where we are today to where we want to be.
- Introduction to the Programme
- Define the points of difference between sales management and sales leadership
- Establish a sales leadership framework for your business
- Use service excellence to drive productivity and performance across the business
- Understand the link between effective decision making and problem solving
- Implement a proven process for effective decision making and problem solving
- Develop increased ability for fact finding and idea generation
- Establish a process for managing the risks associated with decision making
- Practice the approach on a practical relevant issue within your organisation
- Understand business fnance for non-financial leaders
- Using the financial SWAT Pyramid
- Introduction to the £80,000 Sales Innovation Project
- Assignment Preparation for Session 2
Session Two: Defining our personal leadership styles and adapting our behaviours.
- The £80,000 Sales Innovation Project: Updates
- Understand the link between IQ, SQ and EQ
- Position yourself as an authority in the business
- Be aware of the 18 sales leadership competencies
- Understand the different levels of development of staff
- Evaluate your own personal strengths and weaknesses
- Create a platform to adapt your leadership styles to different personalities
- Position yourself as a sales manager, sales leader and sales coach within your teams
- Improve the effectiveness of sales team meetings
- Understand the importance of giving and receiving feedback, and experienced a proven approach to provide feedback objectively
- Understand Employee Engagement and what drives motivation
- Link employee motivation to employee performance
- Assignment Preparation for Session 3
Session Three: Developing high performing teams and increasing employee engagement.
- The £80,000 Sales Innovation Project: Updates
- Develop your approach to managing sales performance
- Have the understanding and confidence to performance manage top, middle and under performers.
- Clarify the sales performance management journey
- Examine the four engagements of sales performance
- Have the skills and confidence to deliver high impact sales presentations
- Understand the symptoms of poor time management
- Create a more balanced lifestyle and minimise burn out and stress
- Develop a number of techniques to effectively manage your time and energy
- Have the ability to overcome the effects of procrastination
- Develop a simple process to ensure delegation works
- An introduction to high performing sales teams and workforce planning
- Understand what makes a high performing sales team
- Evaluate the key elements of a dysfunctional sales team
- Practice working under pressure in a team environment
- Assignment Preparation for Session 4
Session Four: Raising the bar in sales performance
- Developing a Strategic Selling Framework
- Customer Target Mapping
- Innovative Sales Planning
- Generating Prospect Generator™ Partnerships
- Competitor Analysis and Market Share Development
- Using Benefits Statements and Proof Points to Sell our Points of Difference
- Exploiting Gatekeeper Relationships
- Maintaining Consistent Sales Pipelines to Avoid the Feast or Famine Syndrome
- Developing High-Impact Referral Systems
- Understanding and Changing the Buying Motivations of Clients
- Strategic Account Management and Development
- Uncovering Hidden Needs and Opportunities and
- Presenting our Service / Product Offering with Impact
- Creating Calls to Action
- Final Presentation of £80,000 Innovation Projects
- Presentation of Individual Programme Reports
- Certification and Close