San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sales Masterclass Series
How to Grow Your Business through Effective Networking
When it’s done well, networking can be a hugely successful element of any marketing and sales strategy, it can build your customer base and generate significant sales revenues. But when it’s done badly, it is, disappointing, demotivating, a waste of time and a big drain on your company's resources.
Networking has a number of purposes and the positive outcomes are hugely varied depending on your approach.
It can be a great way to:
- Meet potential partners who can help you accelerate your business growth
- Find clients either through direct contact or through referral.
- Do market research and test your ideas
- Find your suppliers
- Get out of isolation and mix with other business people
- Find advice and support
Some these are the less tangible benefits of networking that can make it worthwhile no matter how you perform.
Want more Sales and Growth?
If ultimately you are looking to increase leads and sales to grow your business, you need to put a lot of thought into your networking strategy to achieve more tangible outcomes. Don't do this and it can result in a big waste of time and money!
On this masterclass we will explain why it can be so challenging to get your desired results from networking, you will review your approach and identify what’s working for you and what you could be doing better. We’ll be covering the key elements that determine how successful your networking is so you will leave in a far better position to improve your tangible results.
More specifically you will discover:
- How to overcome your internal barriers to selling through networking
- How to instigate effective conversations
- How to present your business with impact
- How to follow up effectively
- How to make your networking a part of a successful sales process
So, is this for you?
This IS for you if:
- You attend various networking meetings, but haven’t found a way for it to build your customer base and ultimately increase your sales
- You’ve attended networking events in the past but gave up on it as you didn’t see results, so you don’t see it as a viable way to grow your business
- You aren’t clear on your sales process so you don’t know how to use networking to feed your sales pipeline without being “pushy” and “pushy” selling is the last thing you want to do!
- You do lots of networking, meet lots of great people but lack the skills necessary to follow up well and make it work for you
- You want to do networking with more confidence, efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects
This is NOT for you if:
- You already achieve all you want out of your networking and already find it to be a viable way to grow your business
- You’re not prepared to take an honest look at how you are doing your networking and sales efforts and make changes for the better
This masterclass will be delivered by Beverley Corson, Founder of Engineering Business Growth and Steve Pinto, CEO of Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce. Both Beverley and Steve have been prolific networkers over the years so have a wealth of experience in ensuring that networking achieves a return on investment. They will be showing your how to make networking work for you.
This Masterlass will be an interactive workshop format with presentations and workbooks.
Refreshments and breakfast rolls will be served at the beginning of the Masterclass.
The Masterclass fees is just £35, inclusive of VAT and booking fees.
Note: If you do not like using online payment systems, there is an option to pay at the door when you register - this option is highlighted at the bottom right hand sie of the order form, below the PayPal option. Cancellation fees will be charged if you use this option and do not attend the event without 48 hours notice.
Our guarantee to you is a full refund if you feel the Masterclass does not deliver to agreed expectations.
Save This Event
When & Where
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce is a network of local business people who come together to further business interests in the borough.