Actions and Detail Panel
Thu 27 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
'No Sales, No Business - Selling for Non-Sales People
The success of your business depends on winning sales.
No sales, no business.
If you run a business, you have many hats to wear with one of them being a sales person. It can be difficult managing this as you may not have the sales skills or experience of how to contact potential customers never mind get them to buy off you.
Our session ‘Selling for non-Sales’ is boiled down to a fast paced education on how to contact, attract, engage and win sales.
One of the attendees on the last session had this to say about the session:
“Michael was tremendous. So, captivating and I learnt so much. Absolutely cracking session.”
Georga Spottiswood - Savour Magazine
‘Selling for Non-Sales’ is a workshop which will teach you how to use your natural existing life skills and move them into a work situation, so that you can sell to existing and new customers. The session won’t turn you into a hard-nosed sales person but a person who will understand what is required to sell.
The session is split into two sections
How to get over a positive message to your customers
• How the use of certain words can grab your prospects attention?
• How to answer the question “What do you do?”
• What selling skills you really need to win new business
How to find new customers and win new sales
• A successful approach to prospecting for new business
• Why asking great questions is the answer
• The best question to ask at the end of a meeting