Thursday, 6 April 2017 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Sales masterclass, delivered by the Univeristy of Chester (through the ERDF funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme), is designed to equip participants with the foundation skills in sales.
Delegates will be taught how to find new customers, understand the needs of that customer, present their product and close a sale. The Master Class is delivered via a combination of worked examples, role play, discussion and instruction preceded by an online psychometric assessment which will give participants an understanding of their natural sales style. By the end of the day attendees will understand:
- What it is that customers buy – the difference between features, functions and benefits
- The steps of the sale – from finding customers to closing the sale
- Finding prospective customers
- Effective appointment making
- Using effective questioning to establish the customer need
- Understanding the customer’s body language and using other techniques to confirm information
- Presenting the value proposition
- Effective closing techniques
Participants will take away copies of all slides and presentation materials together with a copy of their psychometric assessment, an analysis of their natural sales style and specific techniques and objectives to maximise their individual sales effectiveness.
Please note that to attend this event you must be signed up to the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme. To find out more about the 12 hours of fully funded support from the progamme and to register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01244 512381
To be eligible to apply for support from the growth programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
• Local – your business address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
• B2B – you must be (or plan to be) trading business-to-business and not selling directly to consumers.
There is parking available at the Little Roodee car park which is a short walk from the Riverside Innovation Centre. If you need a disabled parking space please contact the organiser and request one.
Save This Event
When & Where
University of Chester: Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme
The University of Chester is proud to be a delivery partner in the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme. With a £2.7m investment of European Regional Development Funding (ERDF), this innovative programme provides a network of key business support providers across Cheshire and Warrington, to offer businesses access to a variety of services.
The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme provides 12 hours of fully funded support to local SMEs in the form of workshops, master classes, one-to-one advice, mentoring and peer-to-peer support. We will help you understand the priorities for your business, as well as what steps you need to take to move your business to the next stage.
For more information about the whole programme please visit: www.cwbusinessgrowth.co.uk
To apply for support directly from the University of Chester please email: email@example.com or call: 01244 512420