San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1 day CPD Accredited Sales Strategy Training
for Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, UCL Staff,
Alumni and Post-graduate Students
*** UCL Students please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Event Discount Code, BEFORE booking **
This course is designed to introduce participants to some key models and toolkits that they can apply to their business in order to create an effective sales strategy. Having a strategic approach to your sales is vital in order to capitalise on the work of you and your salesforce, to improve your margins and to enhance customer satisfaction.
The course is suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking to learn about sales, start-ups who are just setting out and established businesses that want to improve their approach to sales.
- Understand how focusing on the best target market is essential for sales success
- Understand all the steps necessary to complete a sale in your business
- Understand the importance of, and how to create, a compelling customer value proposition
- Understand how and why you need to teach your salespeople about your products and services
- Understand the importance of qualifying prospects in order to filter out poor opportunities and focus efforts on better opportunities
- Company directors will understand the importance and application of assessing customer needs in the sales process
- Directors will understand the way CRM can be used and integrated into their business
- Sales force
- How to quantifying and qualifying leads and making strategic decisions
- Understanding the importance to salespeople of handling objections
- Measuring their success and effectiveness
- Hiring good people
Data Protection: The information provided by you will be held on a database by UCL Advances. You may be contacted about other UCL Advances or UCL activities in the future. By submitting this information you agree that your details may be used for this purpose.
Terms and Condiions: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/advances/about/terms
Other courses we have: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/advances/training/short-courses/courses
This event is delivered as part of our work in the Enterprise Europe Network in London. EEN provides support to businesses looking to grasp opportunities present in the European market that might otherwise go unnoticed. We assist in the creation of mutually beneficial business partnerships for local organisations, helping them build their innovation capacity and meet their capital requirements. To find out more please visit: www.ucl.ac.uk/advances/business/support/een
When & Where
UCL Innovation and Enterprise supports UCL’s staff and students to engage with businesses and external organisations with the aim of maximising the social and economic benefit of our knowledge and research. We do this through fostering innovation projects, developing partnerships, supporting entrepreneurship, and facilitating CPD and Life Learning.