San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday 10th June 2014
*** UCL Students - Please contact Fiona Bell (email@example.com) to get your Event Discount Code, BEFORE booking ***
This course is designed to introduce participants to some key models and toolkits that they can apply to their business in order to create an effective sales strategy. Having a strategic approach to your sales is vital in order to capitalise on the work of you and your salesforce, to improve your margins and to enhance customer satisfaction.
The course is suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking to learn about sales, start-ups who are just setting out and established businesses that want to improve their approach to sales.
- Understand how focusing on the best target market is essential for sales success
- Understand all the steps necessary to complete a sale in your business
- Understand the importance of, and how to create, a compelling customer value proposition
- Understand how and why you need to teach your salespeople about your products and services
- Understand the importance of qualifying prospects in order to filter out poor opportunities and focus efforts on better opportunities
- Company directors will understand the importance and application of assessing customer needs in the sales process
- Directors will understand the way CRM can be used and integrated into their business
- Sales force
- How to quantifying and qualifying leads and making strategic decisions
- Understanding the importance to salespeople of handling objections
- Measuring their success and effectiveness
- Hiring good people
Data Protection: The information provided by you will be held on a database by UCL Advances. You may be contacted about other UCL Advances or UCL activities in the future. By submitting this information you agree that your details may be used for this purpose.
Terms and Condiions: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/advances/about/terms
Other courses we have: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/advances/training/short-courses/courses
When & Where
UCL Advances, UCL's centre for entrepreneurship and business interaction, helps anyone who wants to learn about, start or grow a business. It’s primary role is to promote a culture of entrepreneurship on campus and engagement with entrepreneurs and small businesses beyond UCL’s boundaries. It works to support start-ups and small businesses across London by helping them to access the technical and business expertise of UCL’s staff and students through a series of programmes to help support ambitious young companies.
UCL Advances is affiliated with UCL Enterprise, which provides UCL’s structures for engaging with business for commercial and societal benefit.