Actions and Detail Panel
Saltaire Brewery Beer Festival 2016
Fri 9 September 2016, 14:00 – 22:00 BST
One of the beer events of the summer that promises to be bigger and better than ever before! We showcase our best brews, and use our industry knowledge and connections to offer a wide range of the most interesting beers and ciders from across the UK.
Friday 9 September 2-10pm
Admission is by ticket only - available in advance from 27 June from the Brewery Tap and Shop or online.
Limited number of early bird tickets available at the gate from 2pm - first come, first served.
Saturday 10 September 12noon-10pm
No advanced tickets. Pay £5 at the gate. First come, first served.
• £5 ticket includes programme, souvenir glass and first pint
• More than 40 craft beers from some of the UK's best contemporary breweries
• All cask ale is served through hand pumps from our chilled storage
• Wide selection of craft keg beers – UK and international
• Selection of artisanal Ciders and Perries
• Featuring Hammonds Saltaire Band and other entertainment on Saturday afternoon
• Marquee with extra seating outside
• Hot food available – hog roast and more
Children: Sorry no under 18s.
Dogs: No dogs allowed except assistance dogs.
Any questions about our Beer Festival? Call us on 01274 594959.