This event has been arranged to give you the chance to see the facilities for our students at The Scottish Association for Marine Science UHI based in Dunstaffnage, just outside Oban. You’ll also get the opportunity to hear first-hand what students and staff think about studying here, and the research opportunities available.
Come on your own, with parents, or as part of a school group. Everyone is welcome to attend including school students, further education students, mature students, parents, teachers and careers advisers. We will be giving information on all of our courses – both undergraduate and postgraduate.
The Open Day will cover the following aspects:
- Talks from Programme Leaders
- Information on specific programmes
- Student life presentations
- Information on finance and student support
- Opportunities to meet staff and students