Actions and Detail Panel
Sandler Management Essentials for New and Aspiring Managers
Thu, 8 Jun 2017, 09:30 – Fri, 9 Jun 2017, 16:30 BST
Join an interactive two-day leadership training course and learn how to lead, direct and coach employees to perform at optimum levels.
Managers are expected to gain more engagement and accountability from employees, develop more unified and collaborative teams, and be prepared to deal with the trials of a leadership role. Are you confident you have the skills to accomplish all this? Training can increase your chances of success.
Many new and aspiring leaders find it hard to:
- Deliver results through others
- Provide constructive feedback and manage performance
- Communicate with clarity
- Setting clear expectations
- Create a strong culture and vision
- Manage change and its consequences
- Stay on track personally
- Inspire others
- Understand and apply the numbers effectively
Sandler Management Essentials for new and aspiring managers is designed to equip new managers with ways to meet the challenges of advanced responsibilities, understand how to win more employee engagement, infuse greater employee accountability, build more unified teams, and master the gut-wrenching ordeals of leadership.
Learn how to...
- Inspire and engage the team to deliver outstanding results
- Deal with tough conversations and give constructive feedback
- Grow individuals and the team by using effective coaching and mentoring techniques
- Communicate well and with confidence to deal with tough conversations and under-performance
- Transition from a staff member to become a great leader
- Two-Day Leadership Training Course
- 09:30 - 16:30 on both days
- Workshop materials provided
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our Training Centre is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and benefits from free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 0141 442 0200.