Actions and Detail Panel
Sandler Management Essentials
Thu, 27 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 16:30 BST
Training can substantially increase the success rate of new and aspiring managers.
Are you prepared to meet the challenges of higher-level responsibilities?
Managers are expected to gain more engagement and accountability from employees, develop more unified and collaborative teams, and be prepared to deal with the trials of a leadership role. Are you confident you have the skills to accomplish all this? Training can increase your chances of success.
MANY NEW LEADERS FIND IT HARD TO:
- Deliver results through others
- Provide constructive feedback and manage performance
- Communicate with clarity
- Setting clear expectations
- Create a strong culture and vision
- Manage change and its consequences
- Stay on track personally
- Inspire others
- Understand and apply the numbers effectively
DEVELOP THE SKILLS SETS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Learn how to lead, direct and coach employees to perform at optimum levels.
The participants of this course will discover how to...
- Inspire and engage the team to deliver outstanding results
- Deal with tough conversations and give constructive feedback
- Grow individuals and the team by using effective coaching and mentoring techniques
- Communicate well and with confidence to deal with tough conversations and under-performance
- Transition from a staff member to become a great leader