A FESTIVAL CELEBRATING LONDON'S GREATEST SANDWICHES.
Brits love a good sandwich. We consume over 11.5 billion each year and at Sandwich Fest you'll be able to try taster sized sandwiches from some of London’s best sandwich specialists and vote on your favourite.
On Saturday 20th May at SPACE Gallery Coutyard, Hackney, the very first Sandwich Fest will take place, celebrating the sarnie! From original classics to modern twists, expect top ingredients between the finest breads.
8 SANDWICH SPECIALISTS / CRAFT BEER / LIVE MUSIC / COCKTAILS / BRITISH SANDWICH WEEK
Who's competing for the Sandwich Fest title?
- Brindisa - showcasing the finest spanish ingredients, including the iconic chorizo roll
- Deeney's - famed for their delicious 'Macbeth' haggis toastie
- Grill My Cheese - taking the humble cheese toastie to the next level
- Le Bao - serving up a modern twist on the traditional Taiwanese Bao bun
- Project Sandwich - classics from across the globe brought to London and shaken up
- The Piadina Project - magical italian flatbread with a Lincolnshire twist!
Final 2 traders announcement coming soon! Each will be serving their signature sandwiches and more, including a range of vegetarian options.
Tickets: £9 + Eventbrite booking fee
- 1 x taster sandwich of your choice
- 1 x beer from Five Points Brewing Company or soft drink from Square Root Soda
- Afternoon session (12-4.30pm)
- Evening session (5-10pm)
All other taster sandwiches, sides and drinks are available for purchase on the day.
There'll be live music (to be announced!), Five Points Brewing Company bars, cocktails and more!
If you have any questions, check out the website here.