Actions and Detail Panel
Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress: Make Mediation Work for You (West Midla...
Thu 19 October 2017, 15:15 – 18:30 BST
We are pleased to announce the West Midlands date in our national Workplace Mediation event series ‘Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress: Make Mediation Work for You’:
19th October 2017 in Solihull
Our CMC Workplace Mediation event series has been a sell-out success thanks to the contributions of high calibre speakers with unique experiences to share.
Following that success, this West Midlands event, hosted by courtesy of Lloyds Bank, is designed to be informative and interactive with audience polling, and case studies from a range of organisations from the public and private sectors. The conference is focussed on helping you sell the benefits of mediation and facilitation within your organisation.
Speaker sessions will include:
- Understanding the barriers to implementing mediation
- Raising awareness of workplace mediation amongst staff
- Encouraging management participation
- Unsuccessful mediations – turning refusal or failure to your advantage
- Proactively addressing workplace disputes
- The role of mediation in future employment litigation
- A popular interactive session, with audience polling looking at workplace conflict
Running from 3.15 pm to 6.30 pm, the conference will share with you important insights into the process of making mediation the default option in workplace and employment disputes.
Speaker line-up to be confirmed
Prices start at: £40 + vat pp.
Book now for an early bird discount. (expires 31st August 2017)
Registration from 2:45pm
Conference 3.15pm - 6.30pm followed by a drinks reception.