Actions and Detail Panel
SAVVi Achiever's Mindset Workshop
Tue 15 August 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
SAVVi Achiever's Mindset Workshop, 10:00-15:00, 15th August, 2017
The Achiever's Mindset Workshop will help your young adult to realise their long-term goals and the steps they need to take to achieve them.
- Develop a positive mindset and understand its importance
- Create opportunities to grow and embrace change outside of your comfort zone
- Increase performance by setting goals to focus on what you want and less on what you don't
- Find out how to plan, prioritise and produce the results you want to maximise achievement
- Discover the importance of persistence and develop the ability to persist through adversity
- Increasing a sense of personal responsibility for what you do through goal setting
- Boost confidence, self-esteem and satisfaction through achieving goals
What we offer:
- Expert advice from an experienced coach to share ideas and actionable plans to assist you everyday at school, at home and socially
- Share a proven framework with five clear components that can help young adults to be successful
- DISC behavioural profiling (18 page report)
Why Savran? Why Rita Chowdhry?
- Rita has 28 years of teaching and coaching experience, tutoring and developing 11-21 year olds for 13+ examinations, GCSE, A-level and university level students
- Helped children achieve exam success and achieve much better results than those around them expected
- Rita has helped children with learning disabilities get into top universities and secure jobs before leaving university
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
Be SAVVi | Be SAVVi, be successful
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
0845 094 8039
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable
Is food provided?
Yes, Lunch and light refreshments will be provided