Actions and Detail Panel
SAVVi Communication Workshop (15-21 Yrs)
Thu 20 April 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
SAVVi Communication Workshop, 10:00-15:00, 20th April, 2017
For 15- 21 year olds
The Communication Workshop will help your young adult to effectively relay their ideas, thoughts and words to teachers, peers and parents.
- Develop your communications skills to get across your ideas as well as listening to those of your peers
- Adapt your communication style to others and learn how to influence others
- Utilise thinking skills for effective communication and idea development
- Enhance debating skills and the ability to share views with peers in a constructive way
- Improve interpersonal skills through the exchange of ideas and discussions
- Boost confidence by developing the skills to communicate your own thoughts articulately
- Ability to manage strong feelings well in order to deliver a message clearly
What we offer:
- Expert advice from an experienced coach to share ideas and actionable plans to assist you everyday at school, at home and socially
- Share a proven framework with five clear components that can help young adults to be successful
- DISC behavioural profiling (18 page report)
Why Savran? Why Rita Chowdhry?
- Rita has 28 years of teaching and coaching experience, tutoring and developing 11-21 year olds for 13+ examinations, GCSE, A-level and university level students
- Helped children achieve exam success and achieve much better results than those around them expected
- Rita has helped children with learning disabilities get into top universities and secure jobs before leaving university
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
Be a SAVVi parent | Be SAVVi, be successful
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
0845 094 8039
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable
Is food provided?
Yes, Lunch and light refreshments will be provided