Actions and Detail Panel
SAVVi Inspiration and Motivation Workshop (15-21 Yrs)
Wed 26 July 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
SAVVi Inspiration and Motivation Workshop, 10:00-15:00, 26th July, 2017
For 15-21 year olds
The Inspiration and Motivation Workshop will help your young adult increase their opportunities and inspire them to effectively network among peers.
What we offer:
- Expert advice from an experienced coach to share ideas and actionable plans to assist you everyday at school, at home and socially
- Share a proven framework with five clear components that can help young adults to be successful
- DISC behavioural profiling (18 page report)
Why Savran? Why Rita Chowdhry?
- Rita has 28 years of teaching and coaching experience, tutoring and developing 11-21 year olds for 13+ examinations, GCSE, A-level and university level students
- Helped children achieve exam success and achieve much better results than those around them expected
- Rita has helped children with learning disabilities get into top universities and secure jobs before leaving university
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
Be a SAVVi parent | Be SAVVi, be successful
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
0845 094 8039
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable
Is food provided?
Yes, Lunch and light refreshments will be provided