Actions and Detail Panel
SAVVi Parent Strengthening Workshop
Sun 9 April 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
SAVVi Parent Strengthening Workshop, 10:00-15:00, 9th April, 2017
Whether your child is 5 or 25, there are times when even the best parents could do with some help and advice...
Every parent wants the best for their child, but sometimes this can be difficult to achieve in today’s society. The changing environment around us is fast paced, highly pressured, competitive and influenced by technology. As a result, we as parents are required to constantly evolve.
What can I do to help my child?
“I can’t do that, I’m no good at that, I don’t get that.'' Your child has so many strengths, yet he/she may just lack confidence and belief.
- Help your child to stop focusing on what he or she can’t do and develop a more positive mind-set
Is your child more connected to their phone than with you?
- Learn what you can do to develop your child’s social skills that are lost in modern society
Are there clashes among siblings or between a parent and child in the family?
- Develop techniques to help your children communicate better with parents, siblings and teachers
Is your child more influenced by their peers than by you?
- Get your child to look to you as a credible source of advice
What we offer
- You’ll learn that’s it’s not about the IQ it’s about the ‘I can’
- Expert advice from an experienced coach to share ideas and actionable plans to assist you everyday with your child
- Share a proven framework with five clear components that can help parents be more effective in teaching their children to be successful
- DISC behavioural profiling
- Learn how to motivate your child and have more influence over them
- Connect with your child and open channels of communication in your family
- Avoid confrontation and enhance your relationship with your child
- Identify your own strengths and areas of growth as a parent
Why Savran? Why Rita Chowdhry?
- Rita has 28 years of teaching and coaching experience, tutoring and developing 11-21 year olds for 13+ examinations, GCSE, A-level and university level students
- Helped children achieve exam success and achieve much better results than those around them expected
- Rita has helped children with learning disabilities get into top universities and secure jobs before leaving university
Let Savran's framework open up the secrets to parenting success
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
Be a SAVVi parent | Be SAVVi, be successful
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
0845 094 8039
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable
Is food provided?
Yes, Lunch and light refreshments will be provided