Actions and Detail Panel
Scaling up, or Selling out - Managing the next steps with your business
Wed 19 April 2017, 07:45 – 10:00 BST
'Scaling up, or Selling out' is a seminar looking at how we view, manage and enjoy our businesses. This is not a seminar on buying, investing or selling, it is about how business and personal drive together with lifestyle objectives interact and impact over time, using real life examples.
There are 7 Key stages in the business life cycle. Understanding these and aligning them with the owners’ personal ambitions is critical to meeting their goals, be the entities private companies, family businesses or third-party funded companies. In short, how we can be happy and successful in our business, maintaining motivation to be able to meet our financial, intellectual and other personal needs.
HW Corporate Finance’s seminar looks as what sits behind the decision on whether to scale up, maintain the status quo or sell out. We will cover:
- 7 stages of the business life cycle
- How personal and business energy is reflected in business success
- The best timing to sow, tend or reap rewards
- How to let go of the day-to-day running of a business
- The issues in passing on a business, be that to the next generation, management or trade
Wherever you are at in your personal or business life cycle, this seminar will be for you.