Actions and Detail Panel
School Business Leadership - 2017 and Beyond with Val Andrew, ASCL's Busine...
Tue 31 January 2017, 08:30 – 10:00
This breakfast seminar session will examine:
• The implementation of the new national funding formula – progress and impact;
• Useful strategies to avoid hitting the financial brick wall;
• The impact of growing MATs and federations on the future for this profession;
• CPD options for school business leaders
• ASCL campaign for equitable pay
Taking time out of school during such challenging times is sometimes difficult to manage. These breakfast seminars are designed to be brief and minimise the amount of time away from the desk.
Horizon scanning is a vital element of the School Business Leader’s personal “toolkit” and these sessions provide an opportunity to hear the very latest news, and understand the implications for the profession during 2017 and beyond. There will also be an opportunity to engage in discussion, share good practice and strategies to retain your sanity, and network with other colleagues.