Actions and Detail Panel
School of Photography - Introduction to Adobe Lightroom - Part 1
Thu 8 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This is the most comprehensive Adobe Lightroom course available in the UK - and aims to cover the use of Adobe Lightroom, which tools are most appropriate and the workflow guaranteed to produce the best possible results.
The Introduction to Adobe Lightroom course covers some of the following topics:
- Screen calibration & file backup - why is this essential?
- File management - the importance of managing your files outside Lightroom
- Recommended settings - Identity Plate & other appropriate settings & preferences
- Import Module fully explained and demonstrated (How to import from a memory card and from hard drive folders)
- Navigation of the Libarary Module
For a complete overview of topics covered and what is included with this course, please take a look at the full details here:
We can provide either a Windows PC or Apple Mac for use on this course.