Actions and Detail Panel
School of Photography - Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Elements
This course will cover the setup and use of the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Elements to organise, edit and correct JPEG and RAW photo files.
This course will cover some of the following topics
- File management - creation of a logical filing system for your digital images.
- Explanation of the four separate components of Elements - photo downloader, organiser, editor and Adobe Camera Raw
- Use of the Photo Downloader for importing images into the Organiser.
- Introduction to the Organiser - configuriation and recommended setup, including use of tags.
- Backup, move and restore features of Adobe Organiser and how they are used
For a complete overview of topics covered and what is included with this course, please take a look at the full details here: