Actions and Detail Panel
School of Photography - Understanding your Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
This course aims to explain how to make the most of your Canon EOS 5D Mark IV - including comprehensive training on how to navigate the comprehensive menus and explore the various settings and features including focus, ISO, HDR, video and Wi-Fi connectivity.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The all-new 61-point focusing system
- Focus case scenarios explained & how these can be used to ensure more accurate and responsive autofocus.
- Set up of the camera’s AF system for genre specific scenarios including wildlife, sport, aviation etc.
- Set up of camera wi-fi and control using a suitable smartphone/tablet
- Navigation of the camera menus including 'My Menu'
- Use of the Dual Pixel capability
For a complete overview of topics covered and what is included with this course, please take a look at the full details here: