Actions and Detail Panel
School of Photography - Understanding Your Nikon D500
The aim of this course is to explain how best to use your Nikon D500, to navigate the comprehensive menu display and to give the photographer more confidence in exploring the wide range of manual controls available.
As a guide we intend covering the following during the appropriate sessions:
- Navigation of all the external button controls and internal menu’s
- Focusing – Introduction to the new AF system, single point, 25, 72 & 153 point focusing
- Dynamic Auto area, Dynamic and Single focus point.
- Recommended setup of the camera for different shooting scenarios – Sport, Wildlife etc.
- Exposure modes explained Programmed, TV, AV, & Manual
For a complete overview of topics covered and what is included with this course, please take a look at the full details here: