Actions and Detail Panel
School of Photography - Understanding your Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II specific course aims to explain how to make the most of your camera - including how to navigate the comprehensive menus and explore advanced features including focus, ISO, HDR, video and Wi-Fi connectivity.
This course will cover some of the following topics:
- Explaining the 121-point focusing system including face detection, Al Target & % zones.
- Use of the High-Resolution 50 million pixel shooting mode
- Use of focus bracketing and stacking for macro use
- Set up of the camera’s AF system for genre specific scenarios including wildlife, sport, aviation etc.
- Set up of camera Wi-Fi and control using a suitable smartphone/tablet
For a complete overview of topics covered and what is included with this course, please take a look at the full details here: