THIS EVENT IS FOR LONZA EMPLOYEES & GUESTS ONLY
Details will follow - pre work will be required. Contact Irene Cooper for more information.
This is module 1, you are also required to attend Module 2 on 5th January. Please also register for the second part of this course using this link:
During this programme participants will gain greater self-awareness and a wider perspective of Lonza.
Module 1 focusses on behavioural skills including coaching, assertiveness, problem solving and knowledge sharing.
Module 2 uses a case study to widen participants’ appreciation of Lonza’s platform technology to commercial success, and understand the impact of regulatory requirements on each aspect of a project.
- The Four Grid Model
- Peer assessment based on first impressions
- Assertive Language
- Roles of capability and knowledge sharing in teams
- Knowledge sources
- Learning Styles
- Coaching processes and critical thinking
- Mind set of problem solving
- Problem solving within constraints – construction of an evaluation matrix