Actions and Detail Panel
Scoop International Exhibition
Sat, 15 Jul 2017, 00:00 – Tue, 18 Jul 2017, 23:30 BST
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region and ERDF’s Global Growth Project are teaming up with Scoop International this season, to provide new London fashion brands the opportunity to exhibit at the internationally recognised show with worldwide export opportunities.
Scoop is a premium and contemporary womenswear and accessories tradeshow held at the iconic Saatchi Gallery, London.
With an impressive line-up of premium collections, Scoop is based around creating an international design-led and London-based exhibition for niche designers; one where labels do not have to battle one another for attention and where the diverse brand offering guarantees visitors something they have not seen elsewhere. Today, Scoop has become a key destination for showcasing over 250 international contemporary designers and top department stores and boutiques worldwide.
What are the benefits of attending?
• Stand package and equipment to showcase your brand during the event (avg stand space 2x2 sqmt)
• Half day briefing in London to prepare and getting the most out of the show
• Pre-show social media and marketing campaign
• Access to International buyers, multi-brand stores, department stores, online retailers and press
• International buyers networking reception to be hosted on the Monday evening
Who is the event for?
London-based fashion brands including womenswear, fashion lifestyle, gift and accessories companies.
Eligibility will be assessed on the basis of your application
- London SMEs who have been trading for a minimum of 12 months
- New to Export – no overseas sales secured/less than 10% of total turnover
Please register your interest on this page. We will assess your eligibility and will contact successful companies to start the formal application process.