Actions and Detail Panel
Scottish Transitions Forum - Autumn Event
Thu 13 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Please let us know if you can attend our upcoming event exploring transitions in Scotland for people who work alongside, support or care for children with additional support needs as they move from child to young adult life and all that entails.
The event will include presentations about:
- Different transitions approaches from local Authorities
- Commissioning for transition specific issues
- Change in financial supports available as people move into further education
- Data tracking
- Updates from the Scottish Transitions Forum
- Transition related legislation
And more yet to be confirmed … with workshops and networking opportunities built into the day
Please save the date in your diary and let us know if you will be attending by confirming through eventbrite.
Lunch and refreshments provided