San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Screening & Treatment for Breast Cancer—Caring for Each Patient Individually
Penn State Breast Center cordially invites you to attend a free CME dinner presentation.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
University Conference Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
For a campus map and directions, visit PennStateHershey.org/directions
5:30 p.m. Social
6:00 p.m. Dinner and presentations
7:15 p.m. Questions and Answers
Upon completion of the program, attendees should be able to:
- Understand options for targeted therapy and risk stratification
- Identify women who would benefit from the appropriate use of new techniques/imaging modalities
- Converse with patients about the meaning of breast density and the implications with respect to cancer detection and increased risk
When & Where
Penn State Breast Center
Penn State Breast Center understands the anxiety associated with mammograms and breast health. But at the Breast Center, you have the added peace of mind knowing that you are surrounded by a dedicated team of caring radiologists and surgeons who specialize in breast health.
- Call 800-243-1455 today for an appointment
- Learn about Penn State Breast Center recommendations for annual screening mammograms >>
Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the Breast Center is located in a comfortable and convenient setting, and offers patients a full-range of services, from fully digital mammography, breast ultrasounds, and MRI's to specialized surgical services.