Actions and Detail Panel
Search Engine Marketing - Getting to Grips with SEO and PPC
Fri 18 November 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
The GROW Training Cafe is proud to present our Search Engine Marketing Workshop - Exposing the Magic behind Search Engines.
This half day high impact workshop is a great introduction for anyone who wants to conquer Google and increase traffic flow to their website.
In this workshop you will become well versed in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC).
Start increasing your visibility online and drive more traffic, enquiries and ulitmately business to your website!
In this intensive introductory workshop you'll cover:
- The difference between organic and paid listings
- When to use SEO and/or PPC
- The basics of `on page` optimisation
- Why having good content is important
- The importance of good linking and how to arrange them
- How to integrate best practice with social media marketing
- How to avoid search penalties (Google Panda & Penguin algorithm issues)
- How PPC advertising works
- How to set up effective PPC campaigns
- And how to monitor your results
So whether you own your own business, are a marketer, business analyst, website designer or just run a blog or website for fun this course will help any beginner make huge strides with their search engine ranking and PPC campaigns!
Please be aware there are no parking facilities on site and street parking is limited, the nearest paid parking is the Brewary Wharf Car Park by the Tetley.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0113 308 7978