Our 2-hour Search Engine Optimisation workshop is designed to help businesses find out more about Google and how they can get their business found online. Whether you are starting a new business or you already have an established website, this session is ideal for helping you to understand how to get on the right side of Google and the search engines.
Here is an overview of the topics that we’ll cover to help you bring your business into the online age:
- Why your business needs to rank highly in the search engines
- Ranking high on the search engines is no longer optional – it’s critical. We’ll help you understand the importance of a high Google ranking for your website and explain how this can help you achieve your business goals.
- Understanding what search engine optimisation actually is and how it affects your website
- We’ll explain what Search Engine Optimisation really is. We’ll also tell you how you can check your website’s ranking, how to make sure that the correct pages are indexed by Google and introduce you to some great online ranking tools.
- What are keywords? How you can find them and how you can use them
- We’ll talk about how you can discover more about the keywords that customers are using to find your product or service. We’ll share some great tips, tricks and tools of the trade to help you find relevant keywords and explain how to place them within your website.
- The power of great content
- We’ll look at the importance of keeping content fresh and relevant. You’ll also find out how to include keywords in your content but still keep it looking natural.
- Increasing website authority. We’ll explore how you can increase the authority of your website and help you to understand why this is so important to Google.
- You’ll also pick up some great ideas about using social media such as Facebook or Twitter to build relationships with online influencers and improve your social shares.
There will also be an opportunity after the workshop to meet the Wagada team and find out more about how we can help your business.
Cost: £45 FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
Herts Start Up Programme is available to any Hertfordshire micro business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of busines advice and training: http://stanta.co.uk/free-business-advice/
Ring 01727 837760 to join.