Do you have a passion for science and do you want to contribute to the future of science?
Sparrho blends AI and human curation to make sure everybody can stay on top of the science that matters to them.
We're looking for the smartest people to join us in our journey, so join us for drinks from 6pm onwards at our cozy Shoreditch HQ.
We're looking for these superstars:
GROWTH / CONTENT MARKETER
- A great writer with a strong background in journalism/comms?
- Creative in building growth strategies for online + offline communities?
- Able to infect others with your passion for science?
B2B COMMERCIAL / SALES
- Entrepreneurial, with experience selling B2B enterprise/platform solutions?
- Experienced in navigating large organisations to find and nurture champions?
- Interested in developing a growth engine for revenue?
- A top-of-the-line coder, with strong understanding of how to architect flexible and future-proof systems?
- Experienced in high traffic, high performance web development?
- Comfortable anywhere in the stack, from data analysis to front end performance profiling?
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
- An engineer with a strong understanding of how user needs become real products?
- Familiar with highly technical products + projects, with eagle-eyed attention to detail?
- Experienced in ensuring smooth operations?
- Adept at aligning internal strategy and streamlining across all departments?
6:30pm -- Vivian Chan, PhD, Co-Founder & CEO, Sparrho
Vivian will lay out our vision for Sparrho, and answer questions about our upcoming expansion
6:45pm -- Greg Tebbutt, Head of Engineering, Sparrho
Greg will walk you through our current tech stack and future plans: technical questions welcome!