FREE* SME Funding Applications Workshop (see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
Have you got an idea that you want to turn into a business? Do you want to expand your business and have a greater impact? Is demand increasing but your facilities are not keeping pace?
This practical and interactive course is suitable for anybody seeking to grow their company.
By the end of this session you will:
· understand what it takes to get funding from sources such as Banks, Business Angels, Social Financiers and Crowd Funders.
· know how to complete funders’ documentation
· have identified suitable sources of finance for your business
During this session you will consider:
· the “what”, “why”, “where”, and “how” of fundraising
· why cash is king
· the types of funding that your business needs
· how to find prospective funders
· what funders want
· closing the deal.
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one person per business. If you require additional staff to attend please contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may not be available.
"The course will be run by Ken Dickson, Managing Director of Axiom-e, the strategic financial management consultancy, which has helped raise from £3,000 to £4m for its commercial, social enterprise and charity clients. For more details see www.axiom-e.co.uk."
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat.The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!