San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Access and exposure are a huge part of the path to leadership. If you can’t ‘see’ the sort of leader that you might become, the less likely you are to ‘be it.’”
Sarah Watson, SIBI 2016 inaugural ambassador and mentor
Join Cannes Lions and alumni from the festival’s See It Be It programme at an evening dedicated to the celebration and representation of women in the creative industry.
- Andrea Cook, President, FCB/ SIX
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Director, FCB
- Jordan Doucette, CCO, Taxi
- Denise Rossetto, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO
- Krystle Mullin, Associate Creative Director, FCB/ SIX (SIBI Alumni)
- Natasha Maasri, Creative Director, The & Partnership (SIBI Alumni)
- Katherine O’Brien, Associate Creative Director, B-Reel, NYC, USA (SIBI Alumni)
- Jennifer Davidson, VP Marketing Communications, CIBC
- Judy John, CEO Canada & Chief Creative Officer North America, Leo Burnett
The evening will also include a dedicated networking session where you will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet See It Be It Alumni.
A tailored Cannes Lions initiative, See It Be It aims to accelerate the career progression of high-potential senior creative women to change the ratio of female leaders in agency creative departments.
When and where
13th April 2017, 18:00
219 Dufferin St, Suite 310A, Liberty Village, M6K 3J1
Event at a glance
18:00 - 18:30 – Networking drinks
18:30 - 19:25 – Talks, interviews, Q&A
19:30 - 21:00 – Networking drinks
21:00 - Event ends
Places for this event are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
The event is supported by FCB Canada and The Globe and Mail. Thank you!