Actions and Detail Panel
Select Technology Systems Prestige Microsoft Training April 2017
Fri 28 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
*** Complementary training for Prestige Clients only ***
Increase productivity and efficiency with our hands on Microsoft Excel. Many business users have been self-taught or informally trained by fellow peers when it comes to using Microsoft Office in the workplace. These courses are a great way learn more about these common business tools and enabling staff to increase their productivity. What's more, these courses are included as part of your Prestige Managed Service!* Please note that spaces are limited to two employees per Prestige Client.
Please be aware that the course content lists are subject to change depending on the actual requirements of those attending the sessions. We also require delagates to attend both the AM and PM session.
Microsoft Excel (Session A) – Half Day 09:30 – 12:30hrs
- Excel - Business Basics
- Understanding, using and creating basic Formula
- Format as Table
- Sorting and Filtering
- Conditional Formatting
- PivotTable Basics
- MS Excel tips and Tricks
Break for Lunch (Sandwiches and refreshments will be provided)
Microsoft Excel (Session B) – Half Day 13:30 – 16:30hrs
- Excel - Business Basics
- Creating and using Named Ranges
- Formulas: VLookup, HLookup, IF and IFS
- Data Validation
- Analysis Tools
- Slicers (PivotTable & Filtering)
- Custom Lists
- Consolidating Worksheets
* PLEASE NOTE CANCELLATION POLICY: Registered for the training and now you can’t make it? We won’t take it personally, just get in contact and let us know. If for any reason you cannot attend the training, please notify us of your cancellation three (3) or more business days before the event. In all other cases, a cancellation fee of £50 will be invoiced to your company. This cancellation fee helps defray costs incurred by Select Technology Systems Ltd for unused event services. If you send someone in your place (swapout), no fee will be levied.
Can I park at the event?
Yes, we have limited parking outside the front of our buiding. In addition, Paddock Wood train station is a 5 minute walk from our location. Please feel free to contact us if you have difficulty getting to us and we can arrange to pick you up.
Do I require anything for the session?
Just yourself. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please feel free to contact Sally Kerby on 01892 830111 or email@example.com with any questions you may have.