Actions and Detail Panel
Self Assessment Seminar
Tue 21 March 2017, 16:00 – 19:00 GMT
A seminar on record keeping in relation to completing a self assessment for pre-start and exisiting businesses.
- What is a self assessment?
- Registration for self assessment and the various ways to register i.e. self employed or partnership
- Self assessment deadlines
- Records which need to be kept
- Different ways records can be kept and for how long
- What are eligable expenses
- National Insurance
- Completing a Self Assessment both onlne and paper based
- Paying your Self Assessment
This seminar is delivered by KeepRight Accounting Limited.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
Venue is the North Tyneside Business Centre, Saville Street, North Shields, NE30 1NT