24th November 2016 7.00pm till 8.30pm
This course is run by Self-Defence Expert Jamie Johannes and will show you quick and simple techniques which will help you to defend yourself and will give you the self confidence to go with it.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
- We will go through how to deal with the adrenaline rush that you get when being threatened or attacked.
- How to deal with the effects and use them to your advantage
- We will learn how different body language can cause or prevent most situations
- Go through some techniques to help with the body language and how to have the right attitude and mind set
- We will go through basic self-defence techniques that anyone can achieve without years of martial arts training.
- In this course we will cover hand grabs, clcthing grabs, punch attacks and the simply steps to get free or away.
What will you get out of this Training
- What the adrenaline rush does
- Different body languages and the effects
- How to avoid threats and attacks
- How to Deal with threats and attacks
- How to have positive body language
- Dealing with the adrenaline rush
- How to react to the most common attacks
- Safety Tips
- MOST OF ALL CONFIDENCE!
Why do you need this Knowledge
- It will help you avoid most sticky situations
- It will give you the skills to defend yourself
- It will help you deal with the adrenaline rush
- Most of all it will give you CONFIDENCE
This course normally costs £40 per person, but as a special offer you get it for £19.99 per person!!
It will be held at
The Italian Community Association (The Fleet)
For details please email