Book your team's place at mainland Europe's first open testing event for self driving cars / autonomous driverless vehicle technology.
This charge includes 2 days of access to our test track venue in France, Driving Center Castellet, which features a speed circuit and a handling circuit, as well as a driver training center and garages on hard standing.
1) Test vehicle
- This ticket, priced as a deposit per vehicle, secures temporary garage space throughout the event. Please note that this deposit is refunded on attendance and exists to help us a) keep the cost of entry as low as possible for those with vehicles to test, and b) ensure that all of the garage bays we are paying to install are fully used.
- Charges are 'per test vehicle' and are paid for as a deposit to secure your space. This helps us understand what additional facilities are required on-site.
- Registrations do not include logistical support, visas, shipping, accomodation or any technical support - that's down to you!
- Price does not include access to workshops
2) Development team
- Only for use by organisations wanting to attend who intend on creating autonomous land vehicles, including but not limited to commercial entities, research projects, Formula Student / SAE / Driverless, Student Robotics, etc.
- Cost of entry covers up to TWO people to access the workshop(s)
- We are expecting (several have already confirmed) a number of major media outlets in attendance.
- If you work for the press and would like to attend, please register below and contact the organisers directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working with AutonomouStuff - the world's leading supplier of autonomy components and software - to help make this event happen, and are working closely with them to develop a 'driverless perception kit' as a low-cost entry point for anyone wishing to develop driverless vehicles. The content of this kit will be announced at the event, as well as a number of other activities we're planning in the UK and mainland Europe.
Please note that we are unable to accomodate spectators - no exceptions.
Self Driving Track Days launched in August 2016 and plans quarterly events for organisations developing driverless and autonomous vehicle technology. Events are currently scheduled in Austria, UK and France. We also help produce and promote AutoSens - the world's largest vehicle perception technology conference, and organise Self Driving Car networking meet-up events, which take place every month touring around the UK and elsewhere. We want to create a friendly event where collaborators and competitors alike can solve problems, support the development of education and training, and help end road deaths.. at the same time as filling an important gap between laboratory testing, expensive and fixed professional test facilities, and public road testing.