San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Book your place at our flagship autonomous vehicle testing, training and recruitment event:
- World's largest open testing event for self driving cars / autonomous driverless vehicle technology
- World's largest ever gathering of full size autonomous vehicles, built by industry professionals and students alike.
- World's first autonomous technology industry recruitment fair
- World's first open-to-all face-to-face training workshops for driverless technologies
1) Test vehicle
- This ticket, priced as a deposit per vehicle, secures temporary garage space throughout the event. Please note that this deposit is refunded on attendance and exists to help us a) keep the cost of entry as low as possible for those with vehicles to test, and b) ensure that all of the garage bays we are paying to install are fully used.
- Charges are 'per test vehicle' and are paid for as a deposit to secure your space. This helps us understand what additional facilities are required on-site.
- Registrations do not include logistical support, visas, shipping, accomodation or any technical support - that's down to you!
- This charge includes 2 days of access to our test track venue, which features a speed circuit, handling circuit, off-road circuit and a simulated road environment with marked lanes and working street furniture such as Traffic lights.
2) Recruitment fair attendee (Student or Professional)
- This is a free registration for anyone wishing to attend the recruitment fair, which will be attended by around 20 manufacturers and system developers working with technologies essential to autonomous vehicles, including sensors, computer vision, AI, processing, radar, lidar, ultrasonic, photonics and more.
- We are expecting a number of major media outlets in attendance.
- If you work for the press and would like to attend, please register and contact the organisers directly by email: email@example.com
4) Workshop booking and a full list of available short courses will be available in Spring 2017
We are working with AutonomouStuff - the world's leading supplier of autonomy components and software - to help make this event happen, and are working closely with them to develop a 'driverless perception kit' as a low-cost entry point for anyone wishing to develop driverless vehicles.
Self Driving Track Days launched in August 2016 and plans quarterly events for organisations developing driverless and autonomous vehicle technology. Events are currently scheduled in Austria, UK and France. We also help produce and promote AutoSens - the world's largest vehicle perception technology conference, and organise Self Driving Car networking meet-up events, which take place every month touring around the UK and elsewhere. We want to create a friendly event where collaborators and competitors alike can solve problems, support the development of education and training, and help end road deaths.. at the same time as filling an important gap between laboratory testing, expensive and fixed professional test facilities, and public road testing.
Save This Event
When & Where
Self Driving Track Days
We organise open events at test tracks, race circuits and proving grounds around the UK and mainland Europe. Integrated with key stakeholders within the international automotive technology industry, we aim to support innovation and support learning in the emerging field of self driving, autonomous vehicles.