Is your New Year's Resolution to "write that book"? Or have you started writing your book but don't know how to go about getting published? If so, this masterclass and workshop is for you!
Working as part of a small group of fellow writers, in a setting that will leave you feeling creatively charged, you'll learn:
- The differences between traditional publishing and self-publishing
- What you should do before you think about publishing your work
- How to generate interest in your work before it's out there
- The methods of self-publishing available
- The costs and commercial aspects
- How to promote your work
- The ways in which self-publishing can work for you beyond becoming an author
With lots of real-life examples based on my experiences as a self-published author, blogger and ghostwriter, you'll feel better informed, better prepared, and ready to approach self-publishing with confidence.
Refreshments will be provided.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Refunds are not available but tickets are transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You may transfer your ticket.