Sell Your Fashion Brand in the USA
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sell Your Fashion Brand in the USA - 101 Golden Rules for sales success
Tel +44 20 8576 6233
Our unique workshop will take you through the detailed preparation process for setting up a successful business in the US. Leave the workshop with
* A clearer strategy and action plan to set up and grow your Brand in the USA.
* A list of successful steps to recruit and manage your current or future sales rep or distributor.
* Many best practice tools and tips to increase sales and minimise all your market entry expenses.
* Several valuable business templates that can be used the next day ( USA order form, terms and conditions ... - these alone have saved some clients thousands of dollars ).
What you can expect:
* Increase sales by 30 to 500%
* Reduce expenses - saving duty up to 30 to 50%, saving on logistics up to 30%, saving on litigation costs up to 80%... + saving on the mistakes which will be avoided
* Maximise your trade show investment
* Understand how to create traffic with the right buyers and converting them - and retaining them
* Set up a process to get paid
* Get more from your USA agent or distributor
** Follow up post workshop
Angel Eye, Chocolate Kids, Delmod, Denisonboston, John Charles, Ken Okada, Lipsy, Mina UK, Paule Ka, Penfield, Pomodoro, Popupshop, Talulah, Vendula London, What Katie Did, ... As well as Stitch Menswear ( Bolongaro Trevor, Pretty Green ...), UK Trade & Investment ....
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
* If you re planning to attend a trade show within the next 18 months
* If you have an agent/ distributor or planning to have one
* If you want to have a real return on investment
* If you want to grow your Brand or retail operations in the USA
Speaker : Thierry BAYLE - 20 years experience in Fashion both in the USA and Europe.
He has set up and has run a business in the USA, worked with all the Fashion stakeholders (brands, agents, distributors, boutiques, department stores, manufacturers, credit management and logistics company ...) and managed over $40M. He has also represented the MAGIC Show for many years and has travelled the shows.
Get the inside story. Get templates to use the next day.
** Global Fashion Management web site **
Preparation will help us deliver the answers to the questions you have, the issues you want to see fixed or the opportunities you wish to grab.
GFM believes in working closely with you on getting your goals achieved. It is about working with a small group, understanding the needs before we start and assisting post workshop to ensure you maximise your investment.
Remember the follow up will make a difference.
Call us to cover any special needs.
Tel +44 20 8576 6233
P.S. AS SOON AS YOU HAVE REGISTERED, CONTACT US SO WE CAN START WORKING ON THE PREPARATION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
Save This Event
When & Where
Global Fashion Management - Consultant - Coach & Business Manager
International Fashion Business Consultancy.
Brand Building & Brand Management at Wholesale and Retail.
People Management / Stock Management / Management Consulting / USA- Europe
Managing all products and services in English & French ( some services are available in Spanish ).
Bringing 20 years experience in operations improvements.
Bringing a unique list of seminars, workshops and Fashion Masterclasses (from 1 hour to 3 days ).
Unique USA Workshop guaranteed to help you achieve your goals for the USA market.
Learn in less than a day what other brands have failed to learn in over 5 years.
Experience taken while working with clients such as
Angel Eye, Calvin Klein, Denisonboston, DKNY, John Charles, Jolonte Vous, Ken Okada, Kenzo, Kurt Muller, Lipsy, Mina UK, Moschino, Paule Ka, Pomodoro, Vendula London, Versace ...
And also trade shows, government agencies
Bubble, Inves Trinidad and Tobago, Magic, Moda UK, Pure London, UK Trade & Investment ...
Tel +44 20 8576 6233
USA +1 646 360 1201
* Stock management and optimisation - Open to buy plan delivered monthly - Forecasting sales at over 90% accuracy
* USA successful retail opening - a one-stop shop from vision, business plan, lease negotiation, otb plan, grand opening launch party ...
* 30 Training modules - people management
Regularly delivering retail seminars at UK-French Trade shows (Bubble, Equipmag, Moda UK, Pure London, SixtyDaysParis ...).
Regularly writing for the UK, French & Irish trade press (Boutique2Mode, CWB, Drapers, Drapersonline, Futura, MWB, WWB ...)