Join us at this practical and inspiration seminar designed to help fashion industry entrepreneurs understand
the different options available if you are planning to build an on-line business.
This session is suitable for clothing, accessory, jewellery brands and designer-makers that
are planning to develop the e-commerce side of their business.
It will give you an overview of the different on-line sales options, help you assess which are appropriate for your products, and give you tips on how to get started or build on existing sales.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy, it will cover the following:-
- Selling via Online wholesale platforms
- Considerations and options when setting up your own e-commerce store
- Preparing a design brief for an e-commerce platform
- Understanding of the different online e-commerce models including, marketplace, consignment, dropship, pretail
- Identifying the right online sales channels for your brand
- Tips on how to increase online sales
By the end of the session you will have a clearer understanding of how to develop your
on line sales strategy and be able to assess which areas you should focus on for your brand.