Actions and Detail Panel
Selling for Non-Selling Professionals
Tue 26 September 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
Join us, along with other Scottish-based CEOs, MDs and Business Leaders for an executive and thought-provoking Business Leaders Masterclass Selling for Non-Selling Professionals on 26th of September at 09:30.
Many people are uncomfortable with the idea of selling, despite the fact that we have to sell our ideas, products, services and to grow the business. To succeed in today's fast-paced business environment it's necessary to know how to sell effectively, regardless of the area your business operates.
Selling for Non-Selling Professionals is designed for those Business Leaders whose sales team:
- Do not have an effective and a successful sales strategy in place.
- Is struggling to differentiate in a competitive market.
- Spend a vast amount of time on preparing fruitless proposals.
- Sells on price and is giving away profits by doing so.
If that sounds like your team, there's a good chance that you might find this workshop useful and learn:
- What are the deficiencies of your current sales approach
- How to overcome the sales related challenges you are most frustrated with
- Why people buy and how to qualify prospect's quickly
Cultivate new and fresh ideas about professional selling and discover an honest, no-nonsense sales approach that consistently delivers successful results, while preserving individual's self-respect.
SEPTEMBER OFFER: The attendees of this workshop will also enter the prize draw for a chance to win our book Prospecting: The Sandler Way.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and has free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 0141 442 0200.