Actions and Detail Panel
Selling into Global (large) Accounts
Mon, 8 May 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 9 May 2017, 07:00 BST
Successful account management is all about aligning your resources to the needs of your customer. Building added resources and adding additional value to the propositions of your client. To help with that alignment it is important to discover ALL the customer's needs and wants and MAP out how best to achieve them.
We believe the key success factors are:
- An account manager’s ability to correctly understand the needs within their customer's decision making process.
- To establish an 'identity' with the account that you 'add value' and are the 'go-to' person within this relationship.
- You have the ear of the 'board room' and can influence the stakeholders positively towards a 'win/win' situation.
- You can and will map out, what is in the best interest of the customer?
- Take a series of well thought out actions to create a strong solution to your customer needs.
All these key factors will be covered within this powerful programme and we will work with 'live' accounts to ensure you leave this course with postive actions. Ready to implement raight away!